To ensure the compliance of 50% capacity required by the LA County Health Department , we strongly recommend you to book painting reservations in advance. Walk-ins are welcome subject to availabilities.
We may close at 4PM early if there is no customers one hour before the closing time. Please choose date and time when making a reservation. We will text/call you to confirm the appointment. A $15 reservation fee will be credited to the final bill.
How we charge: Studio Fee $9 per person plus the price of pottery.
Social Distancing Guidelines:
- Enforce 6 feet of distancing between our customers, between our staff members, and between staff members and customers.
- Require everybody, staff and customers alike, to wear a mask; these can either be surgical or improvised masks. If you don't have one, we can provide you with a disposable mask for $1.
- Require everyone to wash or sanitize their hands upon entering the premises, after using the bathrooms, and after sneezing or coughing.
- Limit 20 customers in an 2-hour interval to adhere social distancing guidelines. Please text 310-218-8580 to book your tables in advance!
- Encourage contactless payment by Venmo, Zelle, or ApplePay.